Imagine soft and naturally warm wall, after covering it with 100% natural cotton!
You can get such effect using COTTON-WALL coatings
Decorative COTTON-WALL plaster is designed for decoration and renovation of interiors, both walls and ceilings. Its history comes from the Land of the Rising Sun, where it has been already used for ages. It consists of 100% natural cotton fibres, mixed with water-soluble bonding agent, and attractive colour additions. It is an original and exotic alternative for popular paints, wallpapers and “cold” mineral plasters.
Using decorative plaster COTTON-WALL:
- you do not risk your health – COTTON-WALL, as opposed to paints, does not contain any toxins and does not give off smell
- it is anti-allergic and antistatic (does not gather dust)
- cover unevenness and cracks on walls once and for all
- reduce heating costs
- get rid of noise
- get better sound of home cinema
- improve breathing comfort by stabilizing rooms’ humidity
- protect your children from injuries resulting from hitting hard wall
- and the most important: you will get original and beautiful interior :))
Before applying the COTTON-WALL covering, walls do not have to be smoothed out. It is enough to prime them with a special COTTON-WALL prime base. Application is very simple and does not require any experience, and the plaster itself does not make hands dirty and does not leave stains. Owing to that, covering floors and furniture is needless, as opposed to paints or mineral plasters.
COTTON-WALL coating can be used on every kind of walls and ceilings: directly on bare concrete, existing plaster or paints, plasterboards, wood, styrofoam and many other surfaces. It can be applied with a roller or a special spray-gun.
The application process can be summarized in 4 simple steps:
- prime walls with special COTTON-WALL base primer
- pour the contents of plaster package to a large bucket and mix it with water
- apply part of the obtained mass on a wall
- roll it out to get thickness of 1-2mm – READY!
The product has the certificates permitting the usage in residential and public buildings. Surfaces covered with the COTTON-WALL cotton plaster meet the strict norms of incombustibility, allowing the usage not only on walls, but also on ceilings.
Does it seem impossible to you, to combine all these advantages in one product?
Acquaint yourself with the details of COTTON-WALL company offer or visit our distributors